Thomas County Clerk of Courts
***ANNOUNCING THE 2020 Scholarship giving by the Constitutional Officers Association of Georgia, Inc. Please complete the Application- here!*** Application must be received by March 13, 2020.
Our office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
For jury duty requirements, call (229) 584-2888.
***No longer accepting personal checks as of Feb. 1, 2019. Please bring cash, money orders, or credit cards. *** all credit card transcations incur a conveinience fee.
Mailing Address for regular mail: PO Box 1995, Thomasville, GA 31799
Street Address ONLY for FedEX and UPS: 325 N. Madison Street, Thomasville, GA 31792 Do not send regular mail to the street address as the Post Office may return it to you.
Office: (229) 225-4108
Fax: (229) 225-4110
- Court Calendars
- Courthouse Location
- Filing and Court Costs
- Georgia Public Service Commission & Dot Commercial Vehicle Fines
- Notary Public Laws and Procedures
- Passport Application Laws and Procedures
- State Court of Thomas County Schedule for Fine and Settlement
- Other Government Sites
- Trade Name Registration
- Reservations for Court Rooms