Our primary goal for The 911 Communications Center of Thomas County is:
- To serve as the communication link between the citizens and public safety agencies.
- Make accurate identification of the citizen's location and the public safety response needed.
- Quickly and accurately activate public safety services.
- Provide communications, support, and coordination for all public safety and support agencies.
In carrying out our mission, we recognize that service is our ONE and ONLY product. We share a common and ongoing goal to provide superior and professional service.
- Responsible for the County's Enhanced 911 system which annually handles more than a 180,000 requests for the Sheriff, police, fire and emergency ambulance services.
- Responsibility of dispatching the Sheriff, fire and ambulance service within the County.
- Required equipment and training program provided to all telecommunicators has resulted in a state-of-the-art 911 Center.
Serving Thomasville & Thomas County since April 29, 1991.
Ann Powell, Director
911 / Dispatch
110 South Crawford Street
Thomasville, GA 31792
(229) 227-3376 Business Only